New York Giants Future Schedule of Opponents

New York Giants Future Schedule of Opponents

This is the kind of link that will keep me awake at nights. For example, the Bengals have a "new" gridiron and the Giants are playing there next year? Sweet. I could knock off Paul Brown Stadium in 2012!

Likewise, in 2013, I could check off Detroit, catching Big Blue at Ford Field. Awesome.

Then, in 2014, I have a friend in Jacksonville, and need to scratch a Jags home game off the list. Nice.

In 2015, the Buccaneers will be a definite temptation when they host the G-Men. Woot.

I won't commit to deciding between Giants opponents the Browns and Vikings in 2016 unless the Vikings are in a new stadium.

In 2017, I suppose the 49ers will be the Giants opponent that I haven't seen play at home at that point, and so may as well pencil them in...

...Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. The Giants have lost the last few of their road games I've attended. Let me start over and not pick Giants opponents.

In 2012, Kansas City will be hosting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York counties, and then some

Revisiting the great state-border-crossing challenge

Tipping and ripping the cap