Turner Field

So here I am at Turner Field. Seeing the Braves at home literally brings me down to a handful of teams I haven't seen at their home ballpark. For those of you counting at home, that's 25 of the 30 MLB teams at home, 33 MLB venues, and 9 stadiums to go...

I'm particularly glad to check this one off the list, because it's bugged me since 1999 that I haven't seen a game here.  A June business trip to Atlanta that year concluded the morning that the Yankees were arriving in town for a game that evening, but I failed to seize that opportunity. So, now I can just sit back and watch the likes of Pujols and Holliday of the visiting Cardinals take on that guy who just surpassed Mantle's career RBI total and his Braves teammates.

Anyway, back to the game....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York counties, and then some

Revisiting the great state-border-crossing challenge

Tipping and ripping the cap