Some new hardware


Ok, I've had something of a writer's block going for, well, a good chunk of the year. I never could figure out how some posts felt written in my head before I turned to my blogging tool of choice (PC, iPad, or this phone), while other times it seems I go days or weeks with nothing to write. No, FBOW, I'm not done posting here. It was the last Olympics that got me started blogging after all, and these games have given me some ideas too. And, the ballpark and stadium visits over the next few months should ensure a half dozen or so posts.

That's all well and good, but what caused the dry well for all of July? Why, that's simple. This...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York counties, and then some

Revisiting the great state-border-crossing challenge

Tipping and ripping the cap