When Feelin' Blue is not Feelin' Blue

CCR may have been my first favorite rock band. Growing up, I can still remember the records that would rotate at family dinners throughout the seasons and years. Cosmos Factory was a favorite, with my Mom particularly fond of Ramble Tamble. And, what is not to like about that! Appreciation of CCR stayed with me, and I eventually bought all their albums myself, still owning them on CD. Anyway, I don't want to go off on too much of a tangent here, and will simply segue to this song that I can't get out of my head for the last month or so...


Perhaps one of their lesser known songs, the "Feelin' blue, blue, blue, blue, blue" chorus just won't leave my head. And I don't want it to leave any time soon. I'm feelin' blue in the best of possible ways.

Congrats to the New York Giants on their fourth Super Bowl Championship. Outstanding!!

Maybe I have one more football post in me for this season, but, if not, what better way to end it than a Super Bowl victory? Fantastic!!

If I post it, they will win... I posted, and they won. Sweet.

Go Blue, All in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting the great state-border-crossing challenge

New York counties, and then some

Tipping and ripping the cap