The sign at the bar

I saw this sign today.
Like the sign.... on Twitpic
It kind of made me chuckle, and kind of made me think back to my Rapture post a few weeks back. I immediately Tweeted my picture of it, and then, when looking at it on Twitter, noticed the "share on your web page" button, and thought, why not? (I also wanted to test the functionality of that button...)

Anyway, I had a few pints here, a nice Irish pub right by the Poughkeepsie train station, where an old friend from school and I had decided to meet. He was completing a 110-mile bike ride. I was running some errands, and then wandered over here, and shook hands with my old friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting the great state-border-crossing challenge

New York counties, and then some

Tipping and ripping the cap