The family has been here awhile...

I haven't done a family history post in awhile, but I have certainly been thinking about it. I intend to pick out certain names in the family tree, and write out what I can, with the hope of providing information to others who descend from these lines. Here is a chart that I put together a long time ago, giving arrival date, boat name, and of course ancestor plus relation.

Some lines of my family have been here a long time.

I had to move it from Word into an image application, so I can't create links to the names. Still, it is my hope that some of the folks mentioned here will be the subject of future posts. I've learned a lot about some of them, and know next to nothing about others. I'm interested to know all I can about every one of them.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting the great state-border-crossing challenge

New York counties, and then some

Tipping and ripping the cap