Beautiful day on the slopes



I'll post more pictures and tell the full story soon enough, but suffice it to say that it was incredible today here in Stowe. The temperature was one whole degree this morning in the village, was up to about 9 by the time I made it to the Mansfield base 5 minutes later, and warmed up just right on this windless and cloudless day.

Armed only with my cell phone and Sony flip camera, I wanted to stop constantly to take pictures. But, uncrowded trails were too inviting to pass up for more than minute or two breaks.

Tomorrow should be more of the same. I may bring one of my other cameras along...



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Powered by ShowMeBlogger.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting the great state-border-crossing challenge

New York counties, and then some

Tipping and ripping the cap