I'm set up for mobile postings (I think)

Ok, so I've set up my Blackberry to allow me to post while on the go. This is great. Now I can write about all the exciting things going on as they happen, rather than post about them when I get back home. Right now, I am getting my oil changed. Yeah, real exciting.
More seriously, this post is a test. Had this been something I really wanted to write about, I probably would have waited until I got home and was in a better position to more carefully edit...

Comments

  1. Bummer, I thought for sure there would be some "posted from mobile device" indicator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you mean "edit more carefullier"...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New York counties, and then some

Revisiting the great state-border-crossing challenge

Tipping and ripping the cap